Treet Vapours Limited is dedicated to ensuring your data remains protected and is used in accordance with the relevant statutory provisions at all times.
1) You have the right to raise a complaint if you are unhappy with the way we have stored or used your personal data.
2) We will only ever store your data for as long as we need it.
3) For further information about what we do with your data, please review the sections below.
Section 1 – What do we do with your information?
• When you purchase a product from our online store we will store the personal information you provide to us during the process such as your name, postal & billing address, telephone number and email address.
• You may also opt into our email marketing list to send you emails about new products and offers. We will retain your email address for as long as you consent to us emailing you with this information. Please unsubscribe from our mailing list should you no longer wish to receive emails regarding our store.
Section 2 – Disclosure
• We will not sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law or if you violate our terms of service.
Section 3 – Third-Party Services
• In general the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
• Please note that certain providers we use, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors will have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide them for your purchase- related transactions.
Section 4 – Consent
• By purchasing our products, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old or have given us your consent to allow any of your dependants to browse this site.
• In the event that we make changes to our policy, we will notify you that this has been done.